Wednesday

Brotherhood

The code name is 'Bros before holes'. I have regretted to choose to hear a woman’s words over my brother’s invitation. Choose to spend time with a woman than with my brothers. And now I have missed a lot of those times that I could have used to do crazy and meaningful things with my brothers.

The word “brother” is the ones that I don’t have to list him as a good friend with a paper or he comes over and says I’m his brother. It just happened over the times we spent over different storms at the sea. Gives me advice not by words but action, motivates me not by asking but the influence over time. Don’t need to say “well done” when done a good job. The most important thing is 'know-what-to-do-at-the-right-time'. That is my definition of Brotherhood.

Since 2008



No comments: